Master Blaster II Airbrush Compressor by NO-NAME Brand
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Air Compressors by NO-NAME Brand
Model: Master Blaster II
Warranty: 1 year
- Oil Free Design
- Auto-Shut off at 57 psi (4 bar); Auto-Start at 43 psi (3 bar)
- "Overclock" mode gets pressure up to 6 bar
- Compressor Regulator: 0-100 psi (0-7 bar) - Equipped with Filter and Gauge
- 3.5L air tank to provide consistent air flow (no pulsations)
- 6 foot power cable
- 1/4 HP
- 110 Volt
- Air Flow: 35-40 L / Minute
- Noise Level: 44 dB / 1m
- User Manual
- Metal Case around Compressor and Tank
- 2 airbrush holders for gravity feed airbrushes
- 1/8" connection
- On/Off Switch
- Suction Cups on bottom for added stability
This compressor is suitable for commercial spraying, cosmetics, nail studios and Tattoo designs, illustrations, hobbies modelling, fishing lures and much more. The AS-196A is a great compressor at the price including a 3.5L air tank to help deliver consistent airflow and stop the pulsations that tankless compressors often deliver. The AS-196A also comes with a metal protective case keeping the compressor and tank safe.
Every NO-NAME Brand Compressor is INSPECTED and TESTED in our warehouse in Tampa, FL before going out to the customer!
This compressor builds pressure fast and is very quiet. Because it can build 6Ba of pressure which is 100psi, there are very few applications this system cannot handle. My pancake compressor generates 120psi and is used for everything from nail guns to inflating car tires for comparison.
It works really well highly recommend this product .