Createx 4004 Transparent Base 2-32oz
- Usually Ships Within 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
4004 Transparent Base
- Add to colors to increase transparency without lessening resin load, for example when making a stain or wash.
- Apply over colors for a light, protective coating.
- Dries to a harder coating compared to 5601 Transparent Base.
- Refer to Transparent Base Technical Data Sheet for more.
Awesome for airbrushing t shirts.
Great for t shirt artist to apply for a base coat and mix it with regular createx air brush paint and you make it Wicked paint
works great mixing with createx colors to get a nice transparent color with different intensities
My airbrushing is limited to painting fishing lures. I ordered this primarily to make my own transparent pearl paint. This mixes very well with pearl and mica powders. I often use it for a final dusting coat on lures for a little added pearl effect. It also works well when added to transparent paints to yield lighter shades of color.
I bough it because it was recommended, to add it to my wicked paint instead of over reducing with 4011, I experimented with using this and then compared it to reducing my wicked with 50% 4011, and their was absolutely no difference in adhesion, the 4011 just dried quicker.
Great product I used right after applying the silver sealer coat to give a little more strength as base coats and prepare it for wetsanding