Createx 4050 Gloss UVLS Clear
- Usually Ships Within 24 hours!
Createx 4050 Gloss Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
UVLS clears are water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an acrylic – aliphatic polyurethane resin which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears are durable and do not yellow over time. UVLS stands for Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer; clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains.
- Architectural-grade clear for interior & exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic and other difficult to paint substrates.
- 4050 Gloss Clear is the recommended medium for mixing with candy2o.
- Available in 2oz., 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz. & 1-Gallon sizes.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
- Perfect for any application: Spray gun, Airbrush, Brush, Roller
Great product great adhesion and binding agent when mixed and reduced properly.
This is the swiss army knife of clear coats. It's a primer, mid coat, top coat, and add it to your paint and get a acrylic urethane. What else can it do?????
Great all around product with a lot of uses. It makes the Candy20 look awesome!!!
Great product at a great price. Fast shipping too!
Great product, great purchase, quick delivery. A++
As an intercoat, a medium for candy, and sometimes a thickener, this stuff is fantastic, and I recommend it without hesitation. As a final clearcoat, I'm not crazy about it. It's medium glossy at best (I just learned there's a 4053 High Gloss -- that has to be new), and I much prefer to coat with polyurethane or polycrylic. They're glossier and more protective. I should mention, though, that mostly I'm painting items tha tget a decent amount of use, so protection is as important as luster. The 4050 is probably fine for most display uses. Also worth pointing out that the entire Wicked line plays really nice together -- I've never had separation issues (nyak nyak) or chemical incompatibilities. The stuff just *works* -- though I highly recommend always reading Createx's spec sheets.
A must have with so many uses.
Wouldn't paint a thing unless I layer a couple of coats as primer first. Great product
Very good to mix with candy 2o.