Createx 4050 Gloss UVLS Clear
- Usually Ships Within 24 hours!
Createx 4050 Gloss Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
UVLS clears are water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an acrylic – aliphatic polyurethane resin which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears are durable and do not yellow over time. UVLS stands for Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer; clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains.
- Architectural-grade clear for interior & exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic and other difficult to paint substrates.
- 4050 Gloss Clear is the recommended medium for mixing with candy2o.
- Available in 2oz., 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz. & 1-Gallon sizes.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
- Perfect for any application: Spray gun, Airbrush, Brush, Roller
a very great product from Createx . mixes well and definitely helps stick to the surfaces I've been painting. it has lasted a good amount of time and . Createx always coming with the heat in its products .
Wonderful top coat product does exactly as described wouldn't hesitate to buy again
I recently ordered more. This stuff is incredibly versatile. I'm excited to explore more with this product.
I add this to all wicked colors except full opaque colors at around 30%, use it for a candy carrier, and as an intercoat clear . It is the most used bottle in my shop. It is not a great final clear of course, but it's not really supposed to be.
this is necessary, u gonna need it,, i got it, so hand to job...
The Createx 4050 is a MUST HAVE in doing custom painting. I use it throughout the painting process. I put a few drops in every airbrush cup along with the color. Not only does it add much needed UV protection but it also helps show the true colors whiles building a paint affect. I’ve never used it as a final clear coat but I do use it as an intercoat. It’s a game changer in water borne paints.
Great product great adhesion and binding agent when mixed and reduced properly.
This is the swiss army knife of clear coats. It's a primer, mid coat, top coat, and add it to your paint and get a acrylic urethane. What else can it do?????
Great all around product with a lot of uses. It makes the Candy20 look awesome!!!