Wicked White W001
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Colors Wicked White W001 Airbrush Paint
Water-based, acrylic, multi-surface airbrush paints suitable for any airbrush project. Made with lightfast pigments and a durable resin suitable for exterior applications.
- Colors cover semi-opaque sprayed direct from the bottle. Extend for increased transparency.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 20 – 40+ psi
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Wicked Colors Technical Data for more info
Exactly as listed
I like Wicked paint, but I use Chromaair whenever I can just because, I don’t have to spend 15 minutes adding different additives, I added 4030, then had to add 4011 reducer, then 5607 retarder, and after I add it all I have to wait for 10 minutes to spray it, Chromaair already is a Acrylic urethane paint, and I can spray it straight out of the bottle, with a .5mm tip, at 30psi, I do add about 5 drops of retarder just to help with the tip dry!!
Good layering color for the othes that I use.
Very good paint