Wicked Colors Detail Yellow Ochre W065
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Wicked Detail Yellow Ochre W065
Water-based, acrylic multi-surface airbrush paints. Made with sub-micron sized resin particles for atomization through smaller airbrush tip-sizes at low psi settings. Made with lightfast pigments and a durable resin.
- More transparent compared with standard wicked Colors
- With thinning, suitable for use with any airbrush tip-size and psi setting
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Wicked Colors Technical Data for more info
Wicked never let's you down
The color on this yellow ochre is much deeper than what a traditional artist would expect. That doesn't make it a bad color however yellow ochre is often used in landscape work and foliage to create a natural grass and leaves color and to put it simply this color is too dark to be employed in that manor. It is relatively opaque with solid coverage characteristics but i wouldn't recommend it as a "yellow ochre" as its much more brown and less a natural gold.
Can’t go wrong with Createx wicked colors