Wicked Colors Detail Paynes Grey W071
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Wicked Detail Paynes Grey W071
Water-based, acrylic multi-surface airbrush paints. Made with sub-micron sized resin particles for atomization through smaller airbrush tip-sizes at low psi settings. Made with lightfast pigments and a durable resin.
- More transparent compared with standard wicked Colors
- With thinning, suitable for use with any airbrush tip-size and psi setting
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Wicked Colors Technical Data for more info
This is the only Createx paint I’ve found that requires no reduction, sprays great through a .3mm nozzle, at 30psi!!
This is always my favorite color as paynes grey is so useful to a traditional artist. Paynes grey is traditionally a combination of ultramarine blue and lamp black. That makes this the perfect color for shadows, smoke effects, and shading in various glazes. Use this color instead of black when trying to replicate a natural subject like an animal or scenery and you will see a difference immediately in your work.