PS771 GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm PS-771
Chrome plated version of the PS770
Supreme airbrush from Japan with the high-precision 0.18mm nozzle.
TOP of the line double-action airbrush for high-details and full control over your airbrushing project.
- 4-part head system for perfect airflow and easy cleaning.
- 10ml gravity cup for longer, non-stop runs.
- Built-in air valve to adjust pressure right on the airbrush.
- Numeric needle adjustment dial for setting your own paint-flow limits.
- Handle with cut-in for easy access to needle lock-nut.
- Adjustable trigger tension.
- Needle seal made of solvent-resistant PTFE material.
- Stainless steel needle is triple polished so paint flow can start even at lowest pressure settings.
- Standard 1/8” connector will fit Iwata, Sparmax or Master airbrush hose, any standard 1/8” quick coupling can be used with this airbrush.
Mr. Hobby Airbrushes are Made in Japan.
I use Harder & Steenbeck mostly, but bought this for the reviews I heard. I really like the H&S for the easy cleanup and quality, but had some fiddly stuff like it spitting paint, bubbles in my cup from bad seals. This airbrush is d**n nice. Huge cup, tiny spray pattern. It's a little heavy. I put a lighter Dru Blair softspring in it and it has more control with the air. I don't like using the wrench to clean the nozzle. The needle seems a bit rough and is loose in the adjustable limiter on the rear. And that piece is plastic. But, the performance blows those small negatives away.
I also have the ps 770 and It is also a Super Gun. I want to Thank Anthony for the fine shipping Job.
GREAT airbrush, excellent flow control, a truly master piece micron-class airbrush. Thanks to Alex for the excelent packaging. Thanks Spraygunner team!!
Fit and finish is outstanding. The detail and fine lines you get out of this remarkable, at a price more approachable than the more expensive Iwata. The reviews I read before purchasing from Spraygunner were spot on.
This airbrush sprays and reacts much like the more expensive CM-C micron. The trigger is responsive and smooth and the paint atomization is perfect.
I have 2 iwatas and have had a grex gsi.2 and this is my favorite brush by far and the soft spring upgrade is awesome!
Great airbrush great service from spraygunner.com
Sérieux et qualité sont au rendez-vous avec ce très bel aérographe, à noter que le prix chez Spraygunner est très attractif. Très satisfait de cet achat.
They need a 6th star for this airbrush. For fine work it is one of the best you can get. The price is what the extra star is for, very hard to find a brush this good, even close to its quality , at this price point. This brush is excellent for fine detail work. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it for intermediate to expert users.