PS771 GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm
GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm PS-771 (Chrome plated version of the legendary PS770)
Supreme airbrush from Japan with the high-precision 0.18mm nozzle.
TOP of the line double-action airbrush for high-details and full control over your airbrushing project.
- 4-part head system for perfect airflow and easy cleaning.
- 10ml gravity cup for longer, non-stop runs.
- Built-in air valve to adjust pressure right on the airbrush.
- Numeric needle adjustment dial for setting your own paint-flow limits.
- Handle with cut-in for easy access to needle lock-nut.
- Adjustable trigger tension.
- Needle seal made of solvent-resistant PTFE material.
- Stainless steel needle is triple polished so paint flow can start even at lowest pressure settings.
- Standard 1/8” connector will fit Iwata, Sparmax or Master airbrush hose, any standard 1/8” quick coupling can be used with this airbrush.
Mr. Hobby Airbrushes are Made in Japan.
awesome airbrush.. Like it so much I bought a second one.. great paint flow.. easy to use and great size and weight
Great airbrush. Easy to use. Sprays amazing. Like it so much I bought a second one
The Creos 771 airbrush is awesome, it's the closest thing you can get to a micron, but it's got it's own flavor and looks. I really am impressed with the Gsi line of airbrushs, I have 4 of their airbrushs and love them all. This airbrush is truly remarkable log on to spraygunner and get one, you can't go wrong.
Received this airbrush yesterday, took out of box.. gun felt great, nice weight and balance. Had a small issue when I started to paint.. pressed trigger for air and sprayed paint. Removed needle and cleaned off and reinstalled works great. Issue solved. I got some of the finest lines ever with this gun. Used it for about 6 hrs. quickly it is one of my favorite airbrushes.
I love this airbrush. I put the Dru Blair soft spring and Lowrider trigger in and its an awesome comfortable detail brush
Very impressed with this brush ! The quality , performance and finish are superior ! Very well balanced in the hand . Using it for scale aircraft detail painting .
It is very light and beautiful, and very soft to use, highly recommended
Excellent price. I swapped the main lever for an Iwata i-545-4 (square flat) and it has been wonderful for my use case. Needle had a burr but with some flitz polish and patience is now breezing the dream. Craftsmanship is as expected. Quality is as expected. It is a welcome addition to anyone's kit I should think and I do not have any remorse over my purchase since I can use what I saved for more paints and materials. Thank you to Gary for sending this out to me. If you're on the fence. Do your research, this airbrush holds its own and anyone with more knowledge than me seems to agree. To note: There isn't anything wrong with the original lever/trigger, I just dislike the convex to concave shapes and my fingers swimming for purchase.