PS771 GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm
GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm PS-771 (Chrome plated version of the legendary PS770)
Supreme airbrush from Japan with the high-precision 0.18mm nozzle.
TOP of the line double-action airbrush for high-details and full control over your airbrushing project.
- 4-part head system for perfect airflow and easy cleaning.
- 10ml gravity cup for longer, non-stop runs.
- Built-in air valve to adjust pressure right on the airbrush.
- Numeric needle adjustment dial for setting your own paint-flow limits.
- Handle with cut-in for easy access to needle lock-nut.
- Adjustable trigger tension.
- Needle seal made of solvent-resistant PTFE material.
- Stainless steel needle is triple polished so paint flow can start even at lowest pressure settings.
- Standard 1/8” connector will fit Iwata, Sparmax or Master airbrush hose, any standard 1/8” quick coupling can be used with this airbrush.
Mr. Hobby Airbrushes are Made in Japan.
Being virtually half the price of the iwata micron, and basically identical, this purchase was a no Brainer. Many solid YouTube reviews if you don't believe me. Spend the money. You won't be disappointed.
Haven’t gotten to use yet, but seems very well built and it’s as good as the ps270 I’m sure I will be happy been wanting this brush for awhile got a great deal on it that I couldn’t pass up!!
The PS771 is an amazing airbrush for detail work. Got best results at around 10-12 Psi for really fine lines and micro-shading. I have a PS270 which is my goto, which I will now be using for roughing in much of my art work and the PS771 for the more finer and detailed work.
This gun is amazing it is my go to gun never fails and great for detail work
My new favorite airbrush. Very smooth, very responsive, and comfortable in the hand. Super fine detail capable. Easy to clean. Love it.
Amazing purchase, they have sent package in a couple of hours, packaging was done by Omar and was very well protected and everything included. Most definitely one of the best experiences I had for online shopping in general. Thanks!
This brush is excellent for the price. This can spray fine lines very well, the trigger has a great feel to it. you have to dial in the air pressure to achieve those details. the psi is important and the valve at the bottom front comes in handy. overall great brush. it feels very comfortable in the hand as well. I need more time to fully get into this brush but initially I'm impressed.
I am intermediate but, I have been painting a long time. This gun is excellent in every way. Shipping time and communication are excellent as always from Spraygunner.com
When I first got the GSI P-771 it was blowing air out of the nozzle even when the trigger wasnt pulled back. I checked it and couldnt find anything wrong. I messaged Spraygunner to ask for help and they responded within minutes. Turns out I needed to oil the piston. After that, it ran perfectly! This is probably the smoothest brush I have ever used. This is an absolutely amazing brush!