Createx Colors candy2o: Ultra Violet (4658)
- Usually ships within 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Colors candy2o Water-Based Paints
Color: Ultra Violet (4658)
Water-based, 100% Transparent Aniline Dyes.
For use as airbrush paint and mid-coat over metallic base.
- 4050 UVLS Gloss is the recommended carrier for candy2o. It replaces 4030 Balancing Clear as it allows for a more even and heavier color coat. 4050 is especially recommended when applying with a spray-gun.
- Airbrush: Any tip-size, 18 – 27 psi Add 4050 or 4030 10% - 300% per vol., then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 20% per vol.
- Spray Gun: 1.2 – 1.3mm, 18 – 22 psi Allow candy2o mix to acclimate for 10+ minutes before spraying Mix 4050 3:1 candy2o, then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 10% per vol.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o to prevent bleeding [leaching] of the dyes into top-coated colors or clear.
See candy2o Technical Data Sheet for more information.
Ultra violet is perfect gets dark fast light coats go a long way
So have I have enjoyed using all the candy 20 colors. The ultra violet is a nice color. The most impressive thing about the colors for me so far has been how they hold up against UV. Really impressive.