Createx Colors candy2o: Deep Purple (4659)
- Usually ships within 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Colors candy2o Water-Based Paints
Color: Deep Purple (4659)
Water-based, 100% Transparent Aniline Dyes.
For use as airbrush paint and mid-coat over metallic base.
- 4050 UVLS Gloss is the recommended carrier for candy2o. It replaces 4030 Balancing Clear as it allows for a more even and heavier color coat. 4050 is especially recommended when applying with a spray-gun.
- Airbrush: Any tip-size, 18 – 27 psi Add 4050 or 4030 10% - 300% per vol., then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 20% per vol.
- Spray Gun: 1.2 – 1.3mm, 18 – 22 psi Allow candy2o mix to acclimate for 10+ minutes before spraying Mix 4050 3:1 candy2o, then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 10% per vol.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o to prevent bleeding [leaching] of the dyes into top-coated colors or clear.
See candy2o Technical Data Sheet for more information.
The Candy2o colors are awesome. They are easy to use and have great color. The purple is nice, but darker than the picture shows. They have excellent UV resistance. I have had a lantern in direct sunlight for a couple years and there has been only slight fading. Really nice candy.
There is something about this purple that I truly love I think it has to be how much it pops after clear coat. I have been using this on my fishing lures and it has not disappointed.
Second time purchased and won't be the last. Lots of folks like purple in the items I make.
I custom paint lures for fishing. I normally use pearlized Createx and wanted something different. I tried the candy 2o from createx. 1 coat of purple is a little light in color but 2 was a little too deep of a purple. Overall great products and u can't beat the price from Spraygunner.