Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm PS-771 with Dru Blair's spring
GSI Creos Mr. Airbrush Custom 0.18mm PS-771 with pre-installed Dru Blair's soft spring
Custom air valve spring to make trigger more sensitive which gives better control for advanced user.
Supreme airbrush from Japan with the high-precision 0.18mm nozzle.
TOP of the line double-action airbrush for high-details and full control over your airbrushing project.
- 4-part head system for perfect airflow and easy cleaning.
- 10ml gravity cup for longer, non-stop runs.
- Built-in air valve to adjust pressure right on the airbrush.
- Numeric needle adjustment dial for setting your own paint-flow limits.
- Handle with cut-in for easy access to needle lock-nut.
- Adjustable trigger tension.
- Needle seal made of solvent-resistant PTFE material.
- Stainless steel needle is triple polished so paint flow can start even at lowest pressure settings.
- Air hose included.
- Standard 1/8” connector will fit Iwata, Sparmax or Master airbrush hose, any standard 1/8” quick coupling can be used with this airbrush.
- Full body matte finish gives this airbrush additional prestige.
Mr. Hobby Airbrushes are Made in Japan.
In-depth review of Japanese airbrush GSI Creos PS770 Custom 0.18mm mr hobby detail airbrush
Quick access: 1:00 Unboxing 3:00 Dru Blair’s soft spring 4:25...
GSI Creos PS770 Airbrush test by Gerald Mendez. Pencil fine lines with Createx Illustration Colors.
GSI Creos PS770 airbrush (Mr. Hobby Custom) 0.18mm https://spr...
Gravity Feed 10ml cup
I have only had this airbrush for a few weeks but I can definitely say that it is worth every penny. The control on the trigger is superb and it is extremely easy to get fine lines with. Overall would 100% recommend it to anyone who needs a reliable fine detail airbrush.
This airbrush was a upgrade from my daily driver Paasche Talon, and it is not even in the same ballpark. This is an outstanding product, as are all Mr. Hobby products. It's craftsmanship seems on par with a Iwata Micron, and it's machining is absolutely perfect. I bought the Dru Blair spring separate bit I have this exact model. A++++ for the $