KBS UnderCoat Aerosol - Solvent-Based Rubberized Undercoating
Volume: 16 oz (454g)
KBS UnderCoat is a solvent-based, paintable rubberized undercoating and provides protection in wheel wells, gas tanks, frames, and floor pans. KBS UnderCoat produces a very tough, yet flexible film with excellent adhesion, and helps prevent road salt from eating away at your car's metal and fiberglass. KBS UnderCoat offers excellent adhesion to metal or painted surfaces. KBS UnderCoat provides economical paintable durability, plus moisture resistance and corrosion resistance, all in a matte black finish. KBS UnderCoat also provides sound deadening by reducing road noise and vibration. Aerosol dries to the touch in one hour.
16 Sq. Ft.
- Remove any loose paint, rust, oil and grease.
- Use KBS Klean(5:1) to clean the surface and ensure excellent adhesion.
- Allow surface to dry thoroughly .
- For best results use between 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit with 50% or less humidity.
- Shake can for at least 60 seconds after agitator ball moves freely.
- Hold the can 10-12 inches from the surface and apply a uniform coat.
- Apply in light coats waiting about 10 minutes between coats.
- Coating will be dry to the touch in 60 minutes, full cure in 2-4 hours.
- For the ultimate rust protection, follow the KBS 3-Step System and treat the bare metal areas with KBS RustSeal before applying UnderCoat.
- Undercoat will have excellent adhesion to cured RustSeal.
*R - shipping restrictions apply. Can only ship via ground transport. No overseas shipping, no express shipping.
Customers Also Viewed