KBS Rust Converter Aerosol
Volume: 12 oz. (340g)
KBS Rust Converter easily converts a rusty surface into a black, inert primed surface that is ready for paint and compatible with most topcoats and also protects against future rust.
- A can of KBS Rust Converter should convert up to 20 Sq. Ft.
- NOTE: The surface must be rusty. KBS Rust Converter is not designed to use on any non-rusty surfaces or surfaces where you have a mix of rusty areas and non-rusty areas.
- Use a wire brush or sandpaper to remove as much loose and flaky rust as possible.
- For best results use when can is between 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit (10-32 degrees Celsius).
- Always wear protective gloves and eye wear when using KBS Rust Converter.
- Always use NIOSH/MSHA approved air supplied respirator.
- Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
- Spray surface with steady even strokes at distance of 8-12 inches.
- A chemical reaction will cause the rust to turn black.
- Allow 24 hours before applying a second coat or when topcoating with a different coating.
- If clogging develops turn sprayhead 1/4 turn, or remove and clean sprayhead slot.
*R - shipping restrictions apply. Can only ship via ground transport. No overseas shipping, no express shipping.
Customers Also Viewed