KBS DiamondFinish Clear Aerosol: Satin Finish
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
KBS DiamondFinsh Clear Aerosol: Satin Finish
Volume: 16 oz (454g)
KBS DiamondFinish Clear is a single component, high performance, rock-hard, clear coat, designed for direct to metal and painted surfaces.
- 1 can of DiamondFinish Clear should coat up to 35 sq. ft. with 1 coat coverage (1 mil).
- FOR THE BEST END RESULTS, apply DiamondFinish Clear to clean and dry surfaces.
- If needed, use KBS Klean to remove all surface contaminants. (avoid solvent-based cleaners which leave invisible residues that can affect the adhesion of DiamondFinish Clear.)
- Do not use this aerosol product to topcoat alkyd enamels.
- Apply DiamondFinish Clear to prepared surfaces as described above.
- Always wear protective gloves and eye wear when using DiamondFinish Clear.
- Always use NIOSH/MSHA approved air supplied respirator.
- For best results spray at room temperature 50 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 32 degrees Celsius).
- Use only in moderate to dry atmospheric conditions (70% humidity or lower).
- Shake can for at least 1 minute after listening for rattle, or mixing ball.
- During application, shake intermittently for approximately 10 seconds at 1 to 2 minute intervals.
- Press valve all the way down.
- Do not extend finger beyond the valve.
- Hold container 8 to 10 inches from surface to be sprayed.
- Do not cover with continuous spray. Move back and forth releasing sprayhead after stroke. Overlap each stroke.
- If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn, or remove and clean sprayhead.
- IMPORTANT: Apply thin coats rather than heavy coats. If paint runs or sags, paint is being applied too heavily or paint can is too close to surface. Apply one or two thin covering coats for general automotive applications.
For marine or industrial applications, apply a minimum of 2-3 thin covering coats. Recoating can be done once first or consecutive coat is dry-to-touch. For best results always apply coats consecutively within 24 hours of each coat curing.
Average recoat cure times are 1-2 hours depending on humidity levels. Full cure is usually achieved within 48 hours. Flow and gloss are increased with multiple coats. For maximum gloss, apply 4 passes, wait 10-15 minutes, then apply 4 more passes.
- To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds.
*R - shipping restrictions apply. Can only ship via ground transport. No overseas shipping, no express shipping.