Inspire solvent-base Shadow Chrome Effect
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Airbrush paint by Custom Colors Inspire solvent-based.
Color: Shadow Chrome
Size: 100ml (3.38oz)
Shadow Chrome produces the most realistic Metallic Paint finishes available. Anyone can reproduce the authentic look of real metal in minutes. Shadow Chrome can be found on a variety of OEM applications ranging from Alloy wheels to interior components.
Shadow Chrome is easy to apply by an airbrush. The ground coat plays an important role. The color of the base determines the obtained shadow chrome effect. If the base is dark (black, dark blue, etc.) you will obtain a dark chrome effect. Applied on a light colored base (white, Grey, silver, etc.) you will obtain a lighter shadow chrome effect. You will notice a difference by using a satin or gloss finish when applying the shadow chrome. Leave for 60 minutes until applying the effect color.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Allow 1 hour drying time before applying Shadow Chrome.
- Before opening the bottle shake the Shadow Chrome well. Do not apply full or heavy coats as this can cause a patchy appearance on the finished panel. The best application method is to apply very light coats to build up the appearance required. Allow 15 minutes flash off time between coats. Spray object in one continuous pass rather then individual panels to avoid film build up on the edge of panels, which could cause a patchy appearance on the finished panel. Allow flash off time between coats.
- Allow 1 hour drying time before applying the clear coat.
- Apply 2k Clearcoat for a Real Deep Gloss.
*R - shipping restrictions apply. Can only ship via ground transport. No overseas shipping, no express shipping.