- Usually Ships Within 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Grex Airbrush Tritium.TS5 (0.5mm Nozzle)
Type: Double Action Pistol Style
Fluid Nozzle: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, or 0.5mm (Sold separately)
Feed Type: Side Gravity
Fluid Capacity: 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.), 30mL (1 oz.) Side Siphon
Weight: 180g (6.4 oz.)
Length: 159mm (6.25")
Oper. Pressure: 5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Ergonomic pistol hand grip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable grip.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- interchangeable side mount reservoirs - use the perfect reservoir for your project.
- Left of right mount side reservoir to accommodate left and right hand users.
- 360 degree adjustable reservoirs allows you to work in any position and angle.
- Side reservoirs allow a straight line of sight to where you're spraying.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof Teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.), 30mL (1 oz.) Side Siphon
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
This is my first airbrush with the spray-gun style trigger and I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I got the one with the .5 needle thinking I’d just use it when covering large areas, but after a couple of months I realized I have as much control with this as I do with my traditional style airbrushed. You can’t vary the air pressure with the trigger but I usually press the trigger all the way down on my other brushes as well, so it’s not an issue and I stuck a MAC valve on the hose anyway. I love the side feed because I can use a large cup and still see what I’m doing. It’s also easier to clean than I expected. It sprays very consistently and I now usually use it with a .3 needle which makes details a little easier. It’s a nice quality airbrush.