- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Airbrush Grex Tritium.TG5 (0.5mm Nozzle)
Type: Double Action Pistol Style
Fluid Nozzle: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, or 0.5mm (Sold separately)
Feed Type: Top Gravity
Fluid Capacity: 2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.)
Weight: 180g (6.4 oz.)
Length: 159mm (6.25")
Oper. Pressure: 5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Ergonomic pistol handgrip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable grip.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the perfect cup size for your project.
- Inline top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush.
- Cup design allows optimal paint flow even when the airbrush is held in an angle.
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for minute amounts of paint.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.) and 15mL (1/2 oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
Received in good shape due to wendy's oversight in shipping gun works great use to have grex guns then switched but had to come back to grex easy to use and clean spraygunner- thx
Nice quality and excellent features. Easy to use.
Precision craftsmanship of the highest quality produce stellar performance. Grex didnt slack in any category in the production of this airbrush. Its easy to use (understatement) and ergonomic grip yield a longer less cramping time painting with unparalleled control. This airbrush would punch way above its weight class if it wasnt already in the top class itself. You get 250$more of a paintbrush than you pay for. Easily could sell for 350-400$. Best priced and quality brush on the market. End of discussion. No contest. Worth every penny.