Custom Creative Easy Clear C5700 HS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Custom Creative Easy Clear C5700 High Solids
Volume: 1 liter or 5 liter kit
Finish: Hard, High Gloss
Fluid Nozzle: 1.3 - 1.4mm
Mixing Ratio: 2:1 Clear to Hardener ***(Available with Standard or Fast Hardener - Standard Hardener shipped as default unless other option selected)***
2-part clear coat designed for repairing and repainting vehicles. It stands out for its high gloss, high leveling and scratch resistance. Easy to apply.
1. Prepare and clean the surface to obtain an optimal finish with this clear coat.
2. Degrease the substrate with Custom Creative degreaser. Dry with a clean cloth and dust.
3. Apply the base color and let dry well (20 - 30 minutes) before applying the clear coat.
1. Once the color layer is completely dry, apply two even coats with an interval of 10 min of flash off.
2. Fluid nozzle size 1.3 - 1.4 , pressure 2.4 bar (34-35 PSI) is recommended.
1. Store in a cool and ventilated place with a temperature between 50-80º Fahrenheit
2. Close the containers very well. Life time 1 year from manufacture date
3. Excess layers and temperature variations can affect the gloss of the finish
*R - shipping restrictions apply. Can only ship via ground transport. No overseas shipping, no express shipping.
It spayed real nice even whee you are using a Harbor Freight Spray Gun