Createx Wicked Pearl Black W300
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Wicked Colors Pearl Black W300
Water-based, acrylic airbrush paints. Made with a durable resin suitable for exterior applications.
- Pearlized Colors are best sprayed with an airbrush tip-size of 0.5mm at 25 – 35+ psi
- Fluorescent Colors Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 25 – 40+ psi
- Fluorescent Colors are NOT Lightfast and will eventually fade due to exposure to direct light.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Wicked Colors Technical Data for more info
This paint is easy to use and clean. It works well in my airbrush with little to no thinning.
I airbrushed this over a black Opaque base, I was amazed at how it shined, it really pops!!
quite a versatile pearl paint. I apply it over wicked black to make it pop, or mix it with wicked silver to create a darker silver color. I use this paint when painting details on the fishing lures I make and it makes the details stand out. Shoots well through Iwata airbrush.