Createx Airbrush Colors Pearl Silver 5308
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Airbrush Pearlized Colors
- Cover semi-opaque. Best applied over white, grey or black base.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 25 – 40+ psi
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Airbrush Colors tech data sheet for more info
Like to use it under candy 2/0
Great color and mix's well thanks Wendy for packing and shipping fast and correct
Sprays good through my airbrush, with a .5-.7mm nozzle, I thinned it about 15% with 4011 thinner, and added 10% 4030 balancing clear, has good adhesion, I used it on one of my RC Jets, I used Createx Opaque white as a undercoating, and put three coats of the white, and two coats of the pearl silver, I then top coated it with two coats of UVLS 4050 gloss clear, it sprays much better then the Iridescent colors do.