Createx Airbrush Colors Pearl Blue 5304
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Airbrush Pearlized Colors
- Cover semi-opaque. Best applied over white, grey or black base.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 25 – 40+ psi
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Airbrush Colors tech data sheet for more info
Beautiful color, thinned with Createx product sprays great
I own all of the Createx line of pearlescent and Iridescent paint, the Pearl is by far the hardest to spray, I use a .7mm nozzle and reduce it 30%, but to me it’s worth it the colors are beautiful!!
I have all of the Pearls and Iridescent paint that Createx makes, the Pearl is the hardest to spray, I use a .7mm nozzle I reduce it 30% and it will still clog up occasionally.
I highly enjoy spraying this color from Createx. Perfect on spraying blank lures!
Sprays great... Good for models and other things