Createx Airbrush Colors Opaque Red 5210
- Usually ships in 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Createx Airbrush Opaque Colors
Water-based, acrylic airbrush colors made for coverage. Colors cover opaque in 2 – 3 coats.
Made with lightfast pigments and a durable resin which leaves a "soft hand feel" on fabric.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 25 – 40+ psi
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.
- Refer to Createx Airbrush Colors tech data sheet for more info
Great color for when painting a clowns nose brings it right out
Red is a very deep red and sprays great right out of the bottle. I have tried other reds that are more of a pink but this is a nice deep red.
I messed up when i purchased this paint, had I read the Createx data sheets, i would have known that they recommend .5mm nozzle, the largest I had was a.3, I ended up upgrading my tankless compressor, the highest air pressure that it would spray was 20 psi, to a one gallon California Air tools, that I could go as high as 80psi, I ended up being able to spray it through my .3mm nozzle by thinning it about 30% and spraying it at 45psi.