Createx 4052 Matte UVLS Clear
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Createx 4052 Matte Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
UVLS clears are water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an acrylic – aliphatic polyurethane resin which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears are durable and do not yellow over time. UVLS stands for Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer; clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains.
- Architectural-grade clear for interior & exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic and other difficult to paint substrates.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
- 4051 Satin & 4052 Matte maintain a consistent gloss-level that doesn’t “gloss up” when excess material is applied.
- Perfect for any application: Spray gun, Airbrush, Brush, Roller
- Available in 2oz., 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz. & 1-Gallon sizes.
Great stuff from Createx, makes a really nice primer / first layer for a 3D print. But ... not really as flat matte as I'd like. More like a satin finish. Still, really good adhesion.
I use this now instead of the 4030 Balancing Clear with Candy 2o. I highly recommend the 4052 or 4050 for that reason. Beautiful matte finish, like words can’t describe. This is my go to clear for top finish coat or mixing with Candy 2o. Must have if you use any Candy 2o!!
before purchasing i was unsure, i have struggled with a way to finish my paintings, as painting a sealer on simply did not do them the justice they deserved. This product is a must have! Use it as inter-coat or a finisher it works great! it