Createx 4052 Matte UVLS Clear
- Usually ships with in 24hrs
Createx 4052 Matte Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
UVLS clears are water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an acrylic – aliphatic polyurethane resin which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears are durable and do not yellow over time. UVLS stands for Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer; clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains.
- Architectural-grade clear for interior & exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic and other difficult to paint substrates.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
- 4051 Satin & 4052 Matte maintain a consistent gloss-level that doesn’t “gloss up” when excess material is applied.
- Perfect for any application: Spray gun, Airbrush, Brush, Roller
- Available in 2oz., 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz. & 1-Gallon sizes.
Great for clear over car interior on my scale modeling
This is my one and only painting top-coat sealer. Where as UVLS Gloss may me mixed in the CC paints as I develop the work, the Matte is the finish for art work on canvas or Spraygunner provided Blair synthetic paper. First, it removes all evidence of paint manipulation marks (IE erasures, blade), 2, it provides a UV inhibitor that protects the paints color over time. Two coats as a top coat finish provides a dust proof flexible topping . Your art work is worth it. . PS. This stuff can be sanded and built up; it creates a unique “blackboard” matte finish on metal work.
The only Matte clear I use with Createx paints. Great for flat blacks!
Awesome flat top coat. Used it with both Mission Models and Vallejo paints for a very durable and flat finish.
I love using this mixed in with the opaque black and it makes a nice hot rod flat black.
I have been looking for a matte waterbase, this Aluphatic urethane dries fast and has the finish I have been looking for. its good
This worked very well for me, it is not a super flat matte. No problems spaying it with a badger patriot 105 and medium needle/nozzle, it does require thinning.
Consistent with many of the Createx products easy to spray great results.
I reduced it with 4011 and it is tacky to the touch after a week, I did put it on wet with an airbrush.