Rooty Tooty Airbrush Compressor by NO-NAME Brand
- Usually ships in 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Portable air compressors for airbrush by NO-NAME Brand
Model: Cool Rooty Tooty
Warranty: 1 year
Popular NO-NAME compressor just got an upgrade! Late 2021 model features all the same quality and quietness, but now stays cooler while working for a long time, thanks to the new fan we added right on the cylinder head! This compressor is suitable for cosmetics, nail studios, tattoo designs, illustrations, hobbies/modelling, fishing lures and much more. Since this is a tankless compressor you may want to consider the use of a NO-NAME Brand coiled air hose to help compensate for any pulsations that tankless compressors are known for.
Every NO-NAME Brand Compressor is INSPECTED and TESTED in our warehouse in Tampa, FL before going out to the customer!
- Oil Free Design
- Auto-Shut off at 65 psi (4.5 bar); Auto-Start at 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Compressor housing material: Metal
- Cooling fan right on the piston radiator to keep the compressor running cool for a long time
- 110 Volt
- 6 foot Power Cable
- Air Regulator with Filter and Gauge
- 1/6 HP
- Air Flow: 20-23 L / minute
- Noise: 40 dB
- User Manual
- On/Off Switch
- Suction cups on bottom for added stability
- Made in China, quality control in Florida, USA. Every single unit tested before leaving our FL warehouse!
This compressor works very well, and is pretty smooth and quiet. This compressor is designed to shut itself off when it has reached it's setting, and come on when it needs to refill. In actual operation, it basically comes on when you trigger your airbrush, and then shuts off soon after you release your airbrush trigger, since it's tank is small. The pressure gauge, setting knob, moisture trap, and handle all work fine.