ChromaAir Paints: Transparent Black
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Color: Transparent Black
Volume: 2 oz. & 16 oz.
The most universal water-based acrylic urethane airbrush paint available!
ChromaAir Paints offer the strength, durability, and adhesion of automotive urethanes combined with the easy spraying performance of acrylics.
ChromaAir Paints are water-based which means no bad smell from solvents and are, generally speaking, safer to spray than solvent-based paints (safety first! -you should always wear a NIOSH approved respirator and spray in a well ventilated area!).
ChromaAir Paints are suitable for many applications from general purpose, fine art, fishing lures, scale modeling and more.
ChromaAir Paints can be mixed with almost any other water-based acrylic paint (Createx, Custom Creative, Inspire H2O, etc..) and also offer a 2-year shelf life.
- Can be reduced with any water-based acrylic paint thinner (example: Createx 4012 high performance reducer).
- Can be reduced with distilled or deionized water.
- For fine detail work can be reduced with 70% isopropyl alcohol (DO NOT use this as reducer for paint when spraying large areas).
- Can be mixed with Createx 4030 up to 20% per volume.
- Can be sprayed direct from bottle through 0.3mm fluid nozzles and larger.
Application: (optimal spraying conditions: 60-80 degree Fahrenheit + low humidity)
- Always start by cleaning your surface to be painted (here at SprayGunner we like to clean with isopropyl alcohol).
- Always spray a test panel before spraying your project.
- Allow 10-15 minutes flash time in between coats (if humid or cold allow more time).
- Full cure at 48 hours.
- Can be sanded when necessary.
- Use the same product for reducing and cleaning (see reducing).
***ChromaAir paints are currently in beta testing and the product is liable to change. We highly recommend testing these paints before spraying them on a project of any sort. SprayGunner and ChromaAir paints are not liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of these paints. As a part of purchasing these paints you will receive an email survey so that we can gather as much feedback as possible.***