ChromaAir Paints: Fluorescent Purple
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Color: Fluorescent Purple
Volume: 2 oz. & 16 oz.
Universal water-based acrylic urethane airbrush paint. ChromaAir Paints offer the strength, durability, and adhesion of automotive urethanes combined with the easy spraying performance of acrylics. Also, they are sandable! ChromaAir Paints are water-based which means no bad smell from solvents, non-explosive and are, generally speaking, safer to spray than solvent-based paints (safety first! -you should always wear a NIOSH approved respirator and spray in a well-ventilated area!). ChromaAir Paints are suitable for many applications from general purpose, fine art, fishing lures, scale modeling and more. ChromaAir Paints can be mixed with almost any other water-based acrylic paint (Createx, Custom Creative, Inspire H2O, etc..) and also offer a 2-year shelf life.
- Can be reduced with ChromaAir reducer or almost any water-based acrylic paint thinner (example: Createx 4012 high-performance reducer).
- Can be reduced with distilled or deionized water.
- For fine detail work, can be reduced with 70% isopropyl alcohol (DO NOT use this as a reducer for paint when spraying large areas).
The viscosity of paints varies from color to color (different pigment density) but generally, it can be sprayed directly from the bottle through 0.3mm fluid nozzles and larger.
Application: (optimal spraying conditions: 60-80 degree Fahrenheit + low humidity)
- Always start by cleaning your surface to be painted. Always spray a test panel before spraying your project.
- Allow 10-15 minutes flash time in between coats (if humid or cold allow more time).
- Full cure at 48 hours.
- Can be sanded when necessary.
- Use the same product for reducing and cleaning (see reducing).
***ChromaAir paints are currently in beta testing and the product is liable to change. We highly recommend testing these paints before spraying them on a project of any sort. SprayGunner and ChromaAir paints are not liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of these paints. As a part of purchasing these paints you will receive an email survey so that we can gather as much feedback as possible.***
Love the color. Automotive grade as well.