- Paint for Airbrush
- Createx Colors Paint Center
- Auto-Air Colors by Createx
- AutoBorne Sealers
- AutoBorne Sealer: Green (6010) 32oz
Createx Auto-Air Colors AutoBorne Sealer
AutoBorne Sealers are the recommended foundation for any Createx Colors automotive or hard-surface paintjob. Color-key with color-coat for improved overall coverage and drying times.
- Incredible adhesion to any substrate to any surface including plastics. No adhesion promoter is ever required.
- Covers excellent in 2 medium coats.
- Dries fast to a level, hard finish over which colors flow for a smooth finish.
- Waterproof after curing, perfect for exterior applications.
- Shaves well when dry sanded with 1000-grit sandpaper.
- Does not have to be scuffed prior to applying Createx Colors paints.
- Reduce 10% per volume with 4012 High Performance Reducer
- Apply with a 1.3 – 1.4 tip-size gun operated ~ 20 – 23 psi.
- Allow Sealer to dry matte before re-coating.
- If used as finish color, clean Sealer thoroughly with degreaser prior to clear or apply 4004 Transparent Base as protective coat to prevent reaction between catalyzed clear and Sealer.
Perfect for a sign job I've got ... mix with 4012, let sit 15 minutes, stir again, add to gun, spray a light coat, flash dull, repeat with 2 medium wet coats allowing flash time and ready to clear or give it a few hours and it's ready for tape/artwork.