Auto-air Candy2o Lemon Yellow 4653
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Createx Auto-Air Colors Candy2o Lemon Yellow 4653
Water-based, 100% Transparent Aniline Dyes.
For use as airbrush paint and mid-coat over metallic base.
- 4050 UVLS Gloss is the recommended carrier for candy2o. It replaces 4030 Balancing Clear as it allows for a more even and heavier color coat. 4050 is especially recommended when applying with a spray-gun.
- Airbrush: Any tip-size, 18 – 27 psi Add 4050 or 4030 10% - 300% per vol., then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 20% per vol.
- Spray Gun: 1.2 – 1.3mm, 18 – 22 psi Allow candy2o mix to acclimate for 10+ minutes before spraying Mix 4050 3:1 candy2o, then
- thin with 4011 Reducer 5% - 10% per vol.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o to prevent bleeding [leaching] of the dyes into top-coated colors or clear.
See candy2o Technical Data Sheet for more information.
I'm new to painting and especially with specialty paints like candys. What I found was that they are highly sensitive to ground color. In my case, I didn't use the color-keyed sealer, and tried to create a colored sealer myself using transparent base. That doesn't cover grey primer very well and so the yellow turned green. I absolutely love the fact that they are water-based and so easy to work with. And, because you can mix and match, my second time I made a pearl-candy mix over yellow sealer. Wow what a nice finish. The product is so easy to work with. I'll continue using Createx products.