Airbrush Service maintenance Kit by Harder & Steenbeck 217500
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Harder & Steenbeck 217500service kit includes all the tools you need for the successful maintenance of your airbrushes.
It's housed in a leather carry case which contains a microfibre cloth, a nozzle cleaning needle/reamer, a backward flushing nozzle cap, four cleaning brushes and a screwdriver for the removal of the packing gland, plus nozzle and needle seals 3 pieces each.
Suitable for all Harder and Steenbeck Infinity, Evolution, Grafo and Ultra.
The Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush Service Kit includes:
- Microfibre Cloth - Wipe down your airbrush body and needle, also prevents small parts from rolling away
- Nozzle Cleaning Needle/Reamer - Suitable for nozzle sizes from 0.2mm to 0.6mm (117403)
- Plastic Nozzle Cap - For backward flush cleaning (127990)
- Four Cleaning Brushes - To clean the tiniest openings and crevices of your airbrush (870041)
- Screwdriver - For removing the packing gland/packing screw (123933)
- Three (3pcs) PTFE Replacement Nozzle Washers (123180)
- Three (3pcs) Replacement Needle Seals (123450)
Very compact, keeps everything where I can find it.
This is needed to change remove the screw in the body to access the seals that prevent paint from going back into the body of your airbrush. Taking it apart for cleaning or changing seals? then grab this kit. Great for everyday cleaning as well with the supplies pipe cleaners
Pricey for what you get, but the real problem is that there are no instructions included and that's the main reason for my 3-star rating.
If you've been around long enough you probably know what the contents are especially that pointy thing. In case you're new, it's a reamer to clean the nozzle and the tool with a rod on the end is for replacing the packing in the body of the airbrush. I think.
German quality. Nothing but excellence
Very useful tools, however nozzle cleaner is not rigid and will require care to manage its use. Because the end of the screwdriver for nozzle packing is not round-out, it is necessary to process it with sandpaper as it may damage packing. I feel expensive compared to the product.