Createx 4051 Satin UVLS Clear
- Usually ships with in 24hrs
Createx 4051 Satin Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
UVLS clears are water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an acrylic – aliphatic polyurethane resin which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears are durable and do not yellow over time. UVLS stands for Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer; clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains.
- Architectural-grade clear for interior & exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic and other difficult to paint substrates.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
- 4051 Satin & 4052 Matte maintain a consistent gloss-level that doesn’t “gloss up” when excess material is applied.
- Perfect for any application: Spray gun, Airbrush, Brush, Roller
- Available in 2oz., 4oz., 8oz., 16oz., 32oz. & 1-Gallon sizes.
Createx 4051 Satin Clear is an excellent choice when you don't want a glossy shine but don't want to go totally flat either. Just like the matte clear I find that this product does not wind up glossing over if handling your artwork barehanded after spraying. Personally, I typically spray 4051 with a .5mm needle/nozzle thinned approximately 20 to 25 percent with Createx 4011 as this works best for me. I'm also very happy using Createx paints and purchasing from SprayGunner. Enjoy!
Has the perfect sheen if you dont want to much gloss but not flat.
I purchased this as a top coat for wicked opaque black that I used for an outdoor wooden sign project. It sprayed well and gave the sheen I was looking for. Time will tell how it holds up to the elements.
Have not used yet but if it is good as gloss for my scale modeling will be very pleased
The best satin clear around! I use it over MMP paints as thinned. Goes on smoothly and clearly without any fogging and dries to a egg shell finish protecting against decal solutions and weathering.
You eill love how it displays details. I used it on a Halloween mask.
This paint is great for military models. I,ve used it on airplane and ship models. It works over any paint without any issues