Badger Sotar 2020-2H Airbrush
- Usually ships within 24 hours!
Frequently bought together:
Badger Air-Brush Sotar 2020-2H Airbrush
*If you do not have a Badger airbrush hose it will require a Badger Airbrush Adapter to 1/8*
- The SOTAR airbrush design makes removal of dried materials from needle tip and regulator both easy and safe. SOTAR’s SPRAY REGULATOR have protective arms to safeguard the needle tip.
- The SOTAR innovation precisely centers and locks the paint tip in place while permitting easy assembly and disassembly.
- SOTAR’s paint tips feature both a self-centering and non-seal design. Bee’s wax or other sealing materials are no longer required. The tapered sides assure fast assembly and disassembly.
- The SOTAR 20/20’s body has a cast paint reservoir, milled low and wide for a better line of sight, free of obstruction. The elongated body maintains an efficient distance between trigger and paint reservoir.
- PTFE needle seal which is impervious to most solvents and paints, and prevents material back-up.
- Retaining spring screw allows you to custom adjust trigger tension from medium to light.
- Unique, open ended cutaway design of handle lets you remove the needle without taking off the handle.
- Paint adjusting screw may be adjusted for minimum or maximum trigger/needle movement and paint flow.
- SOTAR’s airbrush needles fabricated from flexible, spring-tempered stainless steel and feature an elongated taper-to-tip point for fine line control.
- Made in the USA