Cordless airbrush battery powered compressor with airbrush kit white
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Cordless battery powered airbrush compressor with airbrush kit
Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush. Battery powered. Rechargeable via USB.
This is our new item for late 2019 and as always, we took our time for R&D, testing over 1 dozen samples of similar style compressors from few manufacturers. We believe that we have found the best combination of features, quality, and price.
If you look around, you'll see a few different options for cordless airbrush compressors. Some sell with unbelievable specifications saying they will work for hours while delivering 15 LPM at 25 PSI (see our Starting Guide if not familiar with these terms).
We've tested the majority of models on the market in this style of compressor - some run non-stop for only 25 min, some overheat even faster than the battery dies. MOST of the alternatives out there are single action type, which means that you'll turn them on by hitting the on/off switch and it will stay on until you hit the power switch again.
This compressor will only fit the airbrush that comes with it.
What we are offering is different - here are our honest specs:
- It has an auto on/off function. You don't have to press the power button. Just use the airbrush as you would use any other double action airbrush:
1. Press trigger down for air and the cordless compressor will automatically start.
2. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air.
- It has 2 performance modes: LOW and HIGH. The button on the bottom of the compressor is for switching between these modes.
- When fully charged, it will constantly run in the HIGH performance mode for over 40 minutes (42-43 min in most cases).
- It delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 20-25 PSI. **We recommend this set for gravity feed airbrushes with 0.3mm nozzle or smaller. **
- It has an LED indicator to show the charge level - this means a low battery won't catch you by surprise.
- The compressor by itself weighs in at 6.4 ounces
- The compressor can be used for long periods without over-heating
- This Cordless Compressor has a Type-C USB charging port which is standard on many phones and other devices these days. Even if the compressor's charging cord is missing, it's easy to find a compatible charging option almost anywhere.
- We estimate 1.5-2 hour work period for this compressor on a single charge, considering that when working on a project, the airbrush will be turned on and off constantly with pauses for color changes and cleaning.
- It can even be used when the unit is charging. When longer working time is needed, this little cordless compressor will not let you down - it can charge and run at the same time. Grab a power bank with a USB outlet and keep airbrushing for many hours!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Includes 0.3mm nozzle airbrush with 5ml lid and transparent air blow back cap.
I've never airbrushed before, but I can see that this thing is worth the $60 to learn with rather than committing immediately to a cadillac airbrush. I'm still learning basic things such as cleaning, thinning paint, spray painting, etc. And this thing is 5 stars to do that. I'm sure that once I do get a better one, I'll see why!
Speedy and efficient service and delivery (item was well packaged by Gary). Good little airbrush too - just what was needed
Works wonderful on my models and art work, maybe only 20psi at top speed. But with thin paint works perfect for my use!!
I got this tiny little thing to get my foot wet airbrushing model kits. Tested out some paints that arrived today and the compressor works pretty well, though sometimes the compressor stays on even when I'm not pressing down the trigger anymore and it just wont stop. I have to unscrew the airbrush a little from the compressor for it to stop so that is kinda strange. Also I might have received some really old stock or something but the o-ring in the cup kinda disintegrated when I put on the paint cup. I think it still works but I have yet to try again. If somebody could let me know the o-ring size maybe I can get it replaced.
I have no knowledge or experience with airbrushes. I got this as an entry-level product to paint gunpla and I'm satisfied with it. Haven't had any problems except finding the right mix of paint and thinner so it doesn't clog.
I live in an apartment, it quite and easy to store.
I first learned of this unit when I attended one of Dru Blair's workshops. I'd never seen one before, but after using it, I decided to try one. I am VERY pleased with it. I've even used it for non-art projects. I'm glad I tried it!
Purchased as a gift so my better half could decorate some cakes. She's been thrilled. It's been a champ though a couple deserts so far. It's surprisingly strong for a rechargeable. Myself, I have 4 airbrushes and a nice name brand compressor I use for painting Lots of 3D prints, Warhammer models, and other tabletop games. While I'm not sure this could be used for to apply primer as it tends to be a bit thicker. It defiantly seem strong enough to handle some model painting. Thinned Base coats, shading, highlights and special effects (OSL glow) would be great with this thing.
I use this cordless airbrush for quick and easy top coat applications and applying fine glitters. It lasts for many uses before charging, and charges quickly. It’s easy to change the needle and tips, as a standard airbrush would be. The price is right on point. I’d highly recommend it.