Cordless airbrush battery powered compressor with airbrush kit white
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Cordless battery powered airbrush compressor with airbrush kit
Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush. Battery powered. Rechargeable via USB.
This is our new item for late 2019 and as always, we took our time for R&D, testing over 1 dozen samples of similar style compressors from few manufacturers. We believe that we have found the best combination of features, quality, and price.
If you look around, you'll see a few different options for cordless airbrush compressors. Some sell with unbelievable specifications saying they will work for hours while delivering 15 LPM at 25 PSI (see our Starting Guide if not familiar with these terms).
We've tested the majority of models on the market in this style of compressor - some run non-stop for only 25 min, some overheat even faster than the battery dies. MOST of the alternatives out there are single action type, which means that you'll turn them on by hitting the on/off switch and it will stay on until you hit the power switch again.
This compressor will only fit the airbrush that comes with it.
What we are offering is different - here are our honest specs:
- It has an auto on/off function. You don't have to press the power button. Just use the airbrush as you would use any other double action airbrush:
1. Press trigger down for air and the cordless compressor will automatically start.
2. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air.
- It has 2 performance modes: LOW and HIGH. The button on the bottom of the compressor is for switching between these modes.
- When fully charged, it will constantly run in the HIGH performance mode for over 40 minutes (42-43 min in most cases).
- It delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 20-25 PSI. **We recommend this set for gravity feed airbrushes with 0.3mm nozzle or smaller. **
- It has an LED indicator to show the charge level - this means a low battery won't catch you by surprise.
- The compressor by itself weighs in at 6.4 ounces
- The compressor can be used for long periods without over-heating
- This Cordless Compressor has a Type-C USB charging port which is standard on many phones and other devices these days. Even if the compressor's charging cord is missing, it's easy to find a compatible charging option almost anywhere.
- We estimate 1.5-2 hour work period for this compressor on a single charge, considering that when working on a project, the airbrush will be turned on and off constantly with pauses for color changes and cleaning.
- It can even be used when the unit is charging. When longer working time is needed, this little cordless compressor will not let you down - it can charge and run at the same time. Grab a power bank with a USB outlet and keep airbrushing for many hours!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Includes 0.3mm nozzle airbrush with 5ml lid and transparent air blow back cap.
I will probably never need to use another airbrush/compressor again! This handles acrylic paint fantastically, and is within reach on my desk. Best of all, there is no wait for the compressor to fill a tank, no hoses to hook up, and no startling when the compressor kicks back on! The feel of it for me is even more natural than any other airbrush I have ever used including pistol grip styles. Lastly, I cannot wait to wear this one out, because Its all I will be buying from now on!
Nice starter set for getting into an airbrush. Complete, works, easy to clean.
High quality, easy to use, functions well, does what it says on the tin. Thumbs up to WENDY for packaging and quality control
Im glad i came across this on youtube. Most of these cordless airbrush seem like a joke from what i read on their reviews but not this one. Haven't had any issues
I picked this unit up never having used an airbrush. I wanted it to eliminate brush strokes on large areas of miniatures, base coating and priming. I am not very artistic and I could get results that I am very pleased with. The only reason it is not getting 5 stars is that there are no instructions on disassembly and only a brief one step cleaning guide.
After watching reviews I decided to grab this item and got it about a week ago. What I got was a little different than what has been reviewed. Seems to be an "updated" version of the compressor. No LED power bar which was disappointing. Seems to have 3 power levels to adjust now (indicated by 3 different LED colors when the trigger is double tapped). The other version had 2 (high and low power). The brand name glows with LEDs now too, which is just a gimmick. I would rather have the power level indicator. Can't tell if it has a full charge or how low I am getting on power. For the price airbrush is fine. Feels sturdy and worked just fine on my first use of it. I love that it has the ability to adjust the trigger pull range. Definitely have to thin the paint and it takes a bit more time and layers to get good coverage. Not a problem though. As I get use to it, I am sure that will improve. It didn't come with an instruction manual, but after watching the videos, it was pretty easy to figure out. After a first use, I am happy with it. Love that I can just set it down anywhere instead of reaching for my airbrush holder. Does what I expected, basic airbrushing. Feels durable. Overall I am impressed with it and looking forward to seeing what I can achieve with it other than basic base colors. Next "test" is to see how long it lasts. SIDE NOTE - I have an Neo for Iwata airbrush and although the fittings are the right size to attach it to the compressor, the internal plunger isn't skinny or long enough to be able to active the compressor when pressing the trigger.
After watching a review on You Tube by Barbatos Rex, I purchased the cordless set. It arrived well packed and sealed. However, the unit is a different model than the one I thought I was buying. The brush looks the same but the compressor is different. It is a No-Name one, but the logo lights up. Also, there does not seem to be a power indicator on the bottom. As far as charging, I am not sure if I can use an ac phone usb plug in since the unit was missing the instruction sheet. It does work though. But it's odd I did not receive the one I ordered. Maybe some one can clue me in on charging specs. I do not want to risk burning the thing out.
I was very skeptical about this product but after using it am impressed. Great for applying base coats and highlights/glow effects. but not for use of really fine detailed projects. Super durable and feels great in the hand and for 60$ it's an awesome quiet option for beginners
Arrived yesterday. Considering the distance and the current problems with Covid19, this is excellent service. Thank you very much .