Universal Cordless Airbrush Compressor By NO-NAME Brand
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Black cordless airbrush compressor By NO-NAME Brand
Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush. Battery powered. Improved version mid-summer of 2021
This is our new item for 2021 and now you can connect an air hose and use any detail airbrush with it!
What we are offering is different - here are our honest specs:
- It has an auto on/off function. You don't have to press the power button. Just use the airbrush as you would use any other double action airbrush:
1. Press trigger down for air and the cordless compressor will automatically start.
2. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air.
- It delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 10-20 PSI (depending on the airbrush connected). It stated by manufacturer and competitive offers that this compressor delivers up to 32PSI but this is while the air flow at zero (no air coming out) which is a storage way to measure pressure on the tool which meant for blowing air. Our honest estimate is 10-20 PSI depending on the airbrush model you'll use with it. Works perfectly with detail airbrushes like GSI Creos PS-771 or PS-270 but will also handle general use airbrushes like GREX Genesis.
- The compressor by itself weighs in at 6.9 ounces
- The compressor can be used for long periods without over-heating
- We estimate 1.5-2 hour work period for this compressor (45-50 minutes continues non-stop spray).
Fits any airbrush, any brand(Badger and Paasche need to be converted to 1/8" threading with an adapter)!
We recommend this compressor for those who want to get into airbrushing without a large investment. Keep it for small projects and it will become a good companion for airbrushing needs. It is also a perfect secondary compressor for professionals of all industries - even those who are doing large scale projects such as murals. Imagine a situation where a large piece of artwork was done and a few weeks after you get a call to come in and fix a little scratch. It's an easy task, made even easier, if you have your cordless airbrush in your pocket!
Seriously this thing left me speechless. I used it to spray some pearls indoors on some guitar parts,this thing never skipped a beat! I see lots of uses for it down the line!!
It’s a great little compressor! Provides adequate output for my airbrushing needs. The on demand air is great, there isn’t the constant drone. It’s very light. When attached directly to an airbrush, it’s liberating without the weight of an air hose (great hose included as are adaptor, wrench, set of cleaning brushes). Though it feels a bit awkward due to it’s height. Highly recommended.
Exceeded my expectations...especially when just off the peak charge. It'll even pump enough air for some siphon feed airbrushes. (Badger 105, 150, 175. Grex XS, and Tritium with siphon attachment as well as gravity cup) Newer gravity fed cheap airbrushes such as the no name brush Spraygunner offers work well also. Trick is to thin the paint properly and use an airbrush that atomizes paint well.
I liked this one i was able to attach a quick release valve and use my airbrush.
...reliable service and/or support. While you can find similar cordless airbrush/compressor kits on Amazon, the vast majority won't be sold by people who are apt to help out if you run into trouble. Also, Spraygunner has been one of the most reliable shops online when it comes to shipping. 5 or six orders here, and not once has Spraygunner disappointed.