Portable airbrush cordless compressor kit with 0.3mm airbrush battery powered
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Portable airbrush with cordless micro-compressor. Battery powered. Rechargeable via USB.
This portable airbrush is our new item and as always, we took our time for R&D, testing over 1 dozen samples of similar style compressors from few manufacturers. We believe that we have found the best combination of features, quality, and price.
If you look around, you'll see a few different options for cordless airbrush compressors. Some sell with unbelievable specifications saying they will work for hours while delivering 15 LPM at 25 PSI (see our Starting Guide if not familiar with these terms).
We've tested the majority of models on the market in this style of compressor - some run non-stop for only 25 min, some overheat even faster than the battery dies. MOST of the alternatives out there are single action type, which means that you'll turn them on by hitting the on/off switch and it will stay on until you hit the power switch again.
This compressor will only fit the airbrush that comes with it.
What we are offering is different - here are our honest specs:
- It has an auto on/off function. You don't have to press the power button. Just use the airbrush as you would use any other double action airbrush:
1. Press trigger down for air and the cordless compressor will automatically start.
2. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air.
- It has 2 performance modes: LOW and HIGH. The button on the bottom of the compressor is for switching between these modes.
- When fully charged, it will constantly run in the HIGH performance mode for over 40 minutes (42-43 min in most cases).
- It delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 20-25 PSI. **We recommend this set for gravity feed airbrushes with 0.3mm nozzle or smaller. **
- It has an LED indicator to show the charge level - this means a low battery won't catch you by surprise.
- The compressor by itself weighs in at 6.4 ounces
- The compressor can be used for long periods without over-heating
- This Cordless Compressor has a Type-C USB charging port which is standard on many phones and other devices these days. Even if the compressor's charging cord is missing, it's easy to find a compatible charging option almost anywhere.
- We estimate 1.5-2 hour work period for this compressor on a single charge, considering that when working on a project, the airbrush will be turned on and off constantly with pauses for color changes and cleaning.
- It can even be used when the unit is charging. When longer working time is needed, this little cordless compressor will not let you down - it can charge and run at the same time. Grab a power bank with a USB outlet and keep airbrushing for many hours!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- 0.3mm airbrush included.
Portable airbrushes with cordless compressor is a good solution for those who want to get into airbrushing without a large investment. Keep it for small projects and it will become a good companion for airbrushing needs. It is also a perfect secondary compressor for professionals of all industries - even those who are doing large scale projects such as murals. Imagine a situation where a large piece of artwork was done and a few weeks after you get a call to come in and fix a little scratch. It's an easy task, made even easier, if you have your cordless airbrush in your pocket!
Made in China, quality inspected in Florida, USA.
Great service, Thanks.
I'm so New at this, I'm doing my First kit sense I was 10. Lol, I'm 63. Never airbrushed before. Watched reviews and purchased gun & compressor pretty Cheap & Excellent Quality. This Airbrushing game is D**n Cool. The unit is Excellent and I'm sharpening my skills as I go. First model.....Moebius Invisible Man. This s**t is EXCITING!!! I'm a Kid Again. Thanks "No Name" for making experience fun with your unit.
Great little compressor and airbrush for the price. I’ve tried others that were a tiny bit cheaper but this one is worth the little bit extra.
Good product airbrush is not too bulky. May need .2mm needle and tip.
I waited a few weeks before reviewing this and all I have to say is that it's one of the best deals out there. I've used the handheld compressor about a half a dozen times now on 1/72 models and it still has a decent charge. There's a little bit of a learning curve with how to hold it if you're used to using an airbrush with a hose but that doesn't take very long. As far as noise it's quieter than any other compressor you would hook a hose to. Air flow is steady and I've had zero problems with it. I primarily use lacquers on my models so the output PSI is already in the range of what I normally use. My two favorite airbrushes are my Procon Boy and an Iwata I've had for about a decade now so I figured the no-name airbrush would just sit in the stable as a backup or a loaner. As it turned out the day I got it, I was planning on shooting some Tamiya flat aluminum and figured what the heck let's see what it'll do. As it turned out it it did a great job laying down the Tamiya flat aluminum with some MLT. Ran some hardware store lacquer through it to clean it out and then broke it down for a thorough cleaning to see what the insides look like. Reassembled it and shot some mr. Hobby super clear gloss with absolutely zero problems. For a no-name airbrush this thing is better out of the box than a lot of the entry level pot metal and plastic junk I've seen over the years. If you're just looking for convenience or if you're wanting to dip your toes into airbrushing for whatever hobby, you could easily do far far worse by buying something else.
It's very innovative and convenient. I really like it. The only negative I find that the airflow does not seem to vary, but I thought it was adjustable.
fantastic product. Battery last long time and it is so quiet. Best purchase of the year for me. A+
As a first airbrush, this is actually pretty nice. I dont have space where I'm currently living to have full set up, so something compact is really worth it. The pray looks to be really nice I'm getting real even coats. I wouldnt fully know what different pressures does for paint or primer, but I do like that at least I can chose between a higher and lower pressure setting. Yes having to recharge sucks, but if you can use this while connected to the wall, that's all good. Have yet to test it. Wouldnt know much about air brushes or their construction, but the one included seems to be pretty solid. By far a good product, worth the price. Definitely recommend to any beginners.
This is ever the best product I had ever bought as a beginner I didn't know how to use this but I looked on YouTube did a lot of research I decided to buy this because it was affordable and easy-to-use instead of the traditional airbrush you don't need a lot of room for this airbrush for any beginners who thinks about getting there's airbrush I highly recommend it so you can get a better understand how to use it