Cordless airbrush battery powered compressor with airbrush kit
Cordless airbrush compressor battery powered air brush USB rechargeable
Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush. Battery powered. Rechargeable via USB.
Upgraded for 2023 model!
More stability, more compact, improved in many ways.
Can be used with the airbrush included in the kit OR with any other detail airbrush (up to 0.4mm nozzle size)*
Please note: some airbrushes like Badger and Paasche will need an adapter. Most others fit directly! We tested these compressors with airbrushes from many brands, including Rich Pen, GSI Creos, Iwata, Harder & Steenbeck, Sparmax, GREX, and their clones from China.
This compressor also comes with air hose and can be attached directly to airbrush or with a short air hose that allows you to put compressor in a pocket and have only light airbrush in hands.
- Air on demand with auto on/off function. Compressor comes with a built-in pressure sensor that shuts off the motor when pressure built-up in chamber (airbrush attached but trigger not pressed). It's quite sensitive and within fraction of a second after airbrush trigger pulled, the motor starts and provides compressed air to the airbrush.
- Comes with a double action airbrush:
1. Press trigger down for air and the cordless compressor will automatically start.
2. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air.
- It has 2 performance modes: LOW and HIGH. The button on the bottom of the compressor is for switching between these modes.
- When fully charged, this cordless airbrush will constantly run for around 30 minutes.
- It delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 20-25 PSI. **Please note: some brands out there will state that their compressor reaches 35 PSI but that is static pressure (airbrush NOT in use and air inside reaches 35 PSI). We think it's a wrong way to measure technical specs of air compressor designed to deliver air flow. When we say 20 PSI, we mean dynamic pressure measured when the airbrush is in action (air flows throw it). **
- Cordless compressor has an LED indicator that will turn red when the battery is low.
- The compressor by itself weighs in only 6.4 ounces
- This unit can be used for long periods without over-heating
- This cordless compressor has a Type-C USB charging port which is standard on many phones and other devices these days. Even if the compressor's charging cord is missing, it's easy to find a compatible charging option almost anywhere.
- Our cordless airbrush can be used when the unit is charging. When longer working time is needed, this little cordless compressor will not let you down - you can continue spraying while the cordless airbrush plugged in to charging port. Grab a power bank if you have no access to power grit and you'll be painting and painting!
- We inspect and test NO-NAME compressors in our Florida, USA location to ensure the quality.
- With this purchase, you get full US-based tech support and warranty from a team of experts in paint spraying technology!
I've had one of the previous models that I have been using since 2022. I used it pretty regularly, mostly for priming parts then I would do a more thorough paint job with my regular compressor. Sadly a part in that battery powered compressor cracked and it wouldn't hold pressure anymore. Hopefully this one last a bit longer. I've had this little compressor for a small amount of time but so far everything works great, plus the airbrush is a great add-on. All the different cup sizes are great for a variety of paint job sizes. It has a number of different features that my last little compressor didn't have. Thankfully it also fits on the little holder that I made for my previous compressor.
I bought this based on a recommendation from a friend who bought the previous version. I will be using it at club meetings for airbrush demonstration. The compressor itself works very well. Air is supplied immediately when depressing the trigger. I haven't used up all the battery at a sitting yet. Having the hose is a key feature and keeps you from having to hold up the compressor attached to the airbrush while painting. The airbrush is cheap but functional. Be careful when removing the air cap as the nozzle is loose and will fall out. The airbrush includes a needle limiter on the back which is a nice feature. The instructions assume you will never break down the airbrush to clean, but you can find detailed instructions on the internet. It comes with extra seals, but not sure what happens after those are gone. I tested some paint thinned 60% thinner and 40% Tamiya acrylic paint at the low air setting. I did not have high expectations but it sprayed beautifully. This will work very well for what I need it to do.
I LOVE IT!! Works very well with painting my model cars and trucks. Easy to clean and very easy to use. In my opinion, for someone that does not want to spend a lot of money for an air compressor, airbrush,etc. this kit has everything you need if your on a budget!
I will probably never need to use another airbrush/compressor again! This handles acrylic paint fantastically, and is within reach on my desk. Best of all, there is no wait for the compressor to fill a tank, no hoses to hook up, and no startling when the compressor kicks back on! The feel of it for me is even more natural than any other airbrush I have ever used including pistol grip styles. Lastly, I cannot wait to wear this one out, because Its all I will be buying from now on!
Nice starter set for getting into an airbrush. Complete, works, easy to clean.
High quality, easy to use, functions well, does what it says on the tin. Thumbs up to WENDY for packaging and quality control
Im glad i came across this on youtube. Most of these cordless airbrush seem like a joke from what i read on their reviews but not this one. Haven't had any issues
I picked this unit up never having used an airbrush. I wanted it to eliminate brush strokes on large areas of miniatures, base coating and priming. I am not very artistic and I could get results that I am very pleased with. The only reason it is not getting 5 stars is that there are no instructions on disassembly and only a brief one step cleaning guide.