- Dual action internal mix siphon (bottom) feed.
- Two angle needle tip precisely mates with the Anthem s cone shaped nozzle enabling a single needle/nozzle configuration to spray virtually any desired material.
- Body design provides exacting balance and long term user comfort.
- Flawless performance in the most rigorous of production air brushing environments.
- Single needle/nozzle sprays pencil lines to 3 (76mm) spray pattern.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Finger tight assembly tolerances.
- Excellent for multiple applications for novice to advanced airbrushers.
- Comfortable adjustable trigger cushion.
- Lifetime warranty on labor and seals.
- One Anthem Model 155 Airbrush with All Purpose Nozzle/Needle
- Attachable Jar
- Two Additional Jars with Covers
- Braided Air Hose with Varying Air Source Fitting
- One 1/4oz (7ml) Color Cup
- Trigger Pad
- Protective Cap
- Instruction Manual
Air Regulated Compressor -or- Propellant (BADR1150/1160).
PSI: 20 to 50 lbs.
Power requirements: at least 1/12 horsepower compressor.
Badger Airbrushes are Made in U.S.A.