Badger 150-1 Professional Airbrush with Medium nozzle set
The versatility of Badger Model 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the airbrush in the Badger line. Dual action, internal mix, siphon feed. A choice of three needle/nozzle sizes (fine, medium, large) can be changed to accommodate various paints/mediums. Appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers. The 150accepts a 3/4 ounce color cup for small volume painting needs or attachable jars can be used for bigger projects. The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors. The Model 150-1(M) set includes the Model 150 airbrush with the Medium needle/nozzle (.50 millimeter), attachable jar, additional jar with cover, 1/4 ounce (7 milliliters) color cup, protective cap, wrench for a head, and instruction manual in a plastic storage case. Proudly made in the USA.
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Model: 150-1 (M)
- The Model 150-1(M) Siphon feed airbrush with Medium (M) needle/nozzle(.50 millimeter) will spray a 1/32-inch(0.8 millimeters) to 1/2-inch (63 millimeter) spray pattern, attachable jar, extra jar, color cup, protective cap, wrench, manual in a storage case
- Badgers legendary Model 150 has been appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers for over 30 years.... And still popular today; Dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed
- The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors
- Designed for quick color changes; PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear; PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow; Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
Air compressor that is regulated.
Power Requirements: at least 1/12 horsepower.
PSI: 20 to 40 lbs.
Badger Airbrushes are Made in the U.S.A.