Out of Stock
Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
· RG-3 miniature, gravity/side-feed spray gun is the updated version of the popular RG-2 gun
· With the spray pattern the same as the RG-2, the major difference is the integrated cartridge-style “air-valve” set
· The air-valve set can be removed like a cartridge, serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body, making it more reliable and easier to maintain
· Produces remarkable atomization with precise control of the spray pattern
· Its 4 oz. (110 ml) stainless-steel gravity cup is side-mounted and rotates, allowing for spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
· Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed cup will work with small amounts of paint without spitting
· Ideal for touch-up or custom automotive and motorcycle painting, illustration background spraying, large studio work and murals
· Spray pattern is from 1/8″ to 2-1/2″ (0.3 cm to 6.3 cm)
5 Year Limited Warranty