Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need - one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints - including metallics - with ease.
• Miniature, center post gravity feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata’s popular RG-3 gun
• Using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomization with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray
• Features adjustable spray pattern from round to full-fan shape
• A stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak-performance spraying
• Uses the reliable and easy-to-service cartridge-style “air-valve” set, which can be serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body
• Its 4 oz. (110 ml) stainless-steel gravity cup is center-mounted and rotates, allowing for spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
• Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed cup will work with small amounts of paint without spitting
• Ideal for touch-up or custom automotive and motorcycle painting, illustration background spraying, large studio work and murals
• Spray pattern is from 1/8” to 6” (0.3 cm to 15.24 cm)
5 Year Limited Warranty